Social Performance of Organizations
The current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. <br />
Use the Internet to research one of the following organizations:<br />
•De Beers Diamond Company<br />
•National Football League (NFL)<br />
•British Petroleum (BP)<br />
•National Rifle Association (NRA)<br />
1. Specify the nature, structure, types of products or service of your chosen organization, and two key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale. <br />
2. Examine three salient stakeholders of the chosen organization based on their key roles and relationships with the company. <br />
3. Suggest five ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response. <br />
4. Specify one controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with your selected organization. <br />
5. Assuming you are the leader of the most influential stakeholder group, outline a plan to form a stakeholder coalition to force the organization to address your chosen controversial issue. The plan should include the key steps that you would take to identify members for your coalition group, the major reasons why you believe that the particular target group can help you to accomplish your goal, and the method you would utilize to foster collaboration among the various groups you target. <br />
6. Assume the role as the leader of the most influential stakeholder group, and indicate three potential challenges that you may face in encouraging stakeholders to form a coalition to help you achieve your goals. Suggest the significant steps that you would take in order to overcome these challenges that you have identified. Justify the response. <br />
7. Use at least four quality references (quality websites are allowed).<br />
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. (I will fill these in when I receive the paper).<br />
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: <br />
•Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in which they are part of an interactive system. <br />
•Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and society. <br />
•Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles, and relationships. <br />
•Analyze the multiple environments of an organization. <br />
•Compare and contrast the concepts of corporate social responsibility, citizenship, and global citizenship. <br />
•Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business. <br />
•Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.