Resource: Demographic Paper grading criteria located on the student website
You have been designated by the senior management team at a community hospital to write a summary on the effects of changes in population demographics on the needs and services for a selected population.
Identify the population on which your case study will focus, such as the aging population, patients with a particular chronic disease, children, patients with AIDS, patients requiring long-term care, or emergency management.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper about the demographic you selected. Include the following in your paper:
· Identify the targeted population.
· Gather data about the population demographics.
· Describe the general impact that changing demographics may have on the health care market.
· Why and how will changes in the demographics of this population affect health care?
· Identify two key health care-related challenges to this population, such as increases in health care costs, increases in prescription drug costs, or the need for in-home medical care.
· Describe how a chronic disease wellness program may affect the costs for this demographic.
· What do the demographics tell you about the marketing needs or services needed for this population?
· How can the individual patient, the community, and society as a whole address these challenges?
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed references, not including the textbook.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.